Data processing computing resources on site
Available reconstructions programs
Available additional programs
Remote acces to LINUX workstations
Remote acceess to the Linux worstations that enables data processing requires a Leiden University login account. once this is granted the details on how this can be done can be obtained from the Wiki.
Most frequently used LINUX commands
On-site network and Wiki
Provides the user with optimized data ready for image processing.
- A posteriori camera correction (as from Afanasyev et al., 2015, Scientific Reports)
- Movie alignment (Using Drift Corr script from Li et al., 2013, Nat Methods)
- Magnification correction (Grant and Grigorieff, 2015, JSB)
- CTF estimation (CTFFIND 4, Rohou and Grigorieff, 2015, JSB)
- Overall data quality assessment
Data processing and analysis
Data processing will be done within a Scipion project environment.
- Automatic particle picking
- 2D classification
- Initial model generation
- 3D classification
- 3D refinement
These are just to provide a general overview of the data, and does not provide a final structure as it it will be done as a first pass.