Optional services for data processing range from efficient automated movie alignment or tilt series reconstruction to advanced processes like sub-tomogram averaging, initial model building, or map interpretation.
Provides the user with optimized data ready for image processing.
- A posteriori camera correction (as from Afanasyev et al., 2015, Scientific Reports)
- Movie alignment (Using Drift Corr script from Li et al., 2013, Nat Methods)
- Magnification correction (Grant and Grigorieff, 2015, JSB)
- CTF estimation (CTFFIND 4, Rohou and Grigorieff, 2015, JSB)
- Overall data quality assessment
Data processing and analysis
Data processing will be done within a Scipion project environment.
- Automatic particle picking
- 2d classification
- Initial model generation
- 3d classification
- 3d refinement
For more information, please contact NeCEN's team.